Saturday, August 22, 2009

Before I get started

Before we get too far here, I have to do a disclaimer!


All of the photographs that I use in my articles are mine. I take them. I hold copyright on them. If you are interested in them please contact me! I do sell prints, and make note cards. I also do portraits! You can visit my website for additional information!


I am not a counselor, or therapist. I am not clergy. I am not a doctor. I am not a nurse (though I am a medical assistant student) and I am not writing as an expert in any of these fields! I am simply sharing information and ideas about things that I have experienced, or learned, and think that others might benefit from. I will reference resource locations when applicable. My content will be on so very many topics, but I want to make sure you understand that I am not offering medical advice! Anything I write about regarding health and fitness, that has benefited myself, I recommend that you consult with your health care provider before incorporating into your life.


My life is very busy as a full time student and mother with two of my three children still living at home. My oldest is getting married soon, and I will share in what I learn in that experience! Nonetheless, I am very excited to be spending time sharing with you, and hope that you come away from my articles with a greater sense of self empowerment! Your life and your health are your responsibility, and totally within your grasp!


Recognize where you are right now, and know that no matter where that is, there are small changes that you can make TODAY to make your life better for tomorrow!


Love Suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment