Friday, August 14, 2009

Opening My Heart to You


It has been my interest to explore the world of blogging for some time. I am not sure just what my hesitation has been in starting, but I am here now, and cannot mourn the delay, as I am sure it has a purpose for me.

It is my desire to share with you thoughts and insights, stories and commentaries to inspire you to LIVE WELL. I hope to encourage you as I share my current and past personal journey through pain, anxiety, stumbling blocks, and VICTORY.

Living Well. What does that mean? I am I speaking of health? Or something much more? Certainly, physical health is a critical factor in wellness, but it really is only a piece. To be well, we need to be well in body, mind and spirit. It is important to keep them balanced. At times one will be stronger than another and carry the load. At times one might be far weaker, and need the other two to bring in strength.

What is wellness of the body? The first thoughts that might come to mind are lack of illness and injury. Fitness certainly plays an important role. Nutrition, and rest also are critical elements. I want to explore news, information, and ideas with you to help you have the best health that you can.

What about wellness of the mind? Always being educable. Sharing your knowledge with another. I very much believe that the way knowledge increases is by giving it away! Knowledge is power, but only if it is acted upon. Fiscal soundness is critical, and a topic that I will want to cover.

Wellness of the spirit? What's up with that? For some that might have a religious meaning. For others, something more spiritual than religious. But I believe it also includes our state of mind and emotional well being. As a sufferer of mild anxiety, I know how restricting that can be.

There is so much more to Living Well! There are so many wonderful teachers available! I hope to bring good content and encouraging thoughts for you to ponder, and absorb, and grow so that you are Living Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment