Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Getting the Most from your Sample Products

Who doesn't LOVE those pillowy little sample packets of lotion, shampoo, conditioner, soap?

Name your cosmetic.
They come in the mail.
They are on the counter at the gym, salon, or boutique shop.
They are on the counter at the hotel.
Maybe your grandma collects them, and that is all that is in her bathroom when you visit!



This nice little three pack was at my gym this week!

I couldn't resist the shiny green package (it reminded me of SPRING!) ... and the pretty lady with the silk soft hair ... I want silky soft hair ... If I use this product, will my hair be silky, soft and shiny, like the picture?

I couldn't resist ... I had to know. So I got one of the tantalizing packages after my workout and headed for the locker room.

Um ... Ya ... First you have to separate each of the three products: shampoo, conditioner, and a special 1 minute moisturizer. Once in the shower, I'm ready to wash my hair ... and with that microscopic little starter slit in the edge of the pouch, and wet hands, it was no easy task to tear the littlest corner off.

Needless to say, this was painfully and unnecessarily tedious! And my mind started searching through the vast memory banks, knowing there had to be a better way to deal with such things ... by the time I was dried off and headed out, I had my new plan! So I grabbed another packet and headed home.

Once home, I grabbed a coffee cup (please use plastic, since n this case you're headed for the shower!! and I don't want you to end up with broken glass in the bottom of your tub while you are barefoot in the shower!!).
Cut the tops off of each packet, and stood them in the cup (open end up of course!).
And set the cup on the ledge of the shower! YEAH!

NOW to figure out how to get ALL of the product out of the packet while squeezing with one hand and catching with the other! LOL ...

Always a problem to solve.
Always a solution to find!
Because that is what
Living Well is all about!

Love,
Suzi~Q

P.S.
If you enjoyed this article, and found it helpful, please share it on your Facebook, or Pintrest, or Google+, or whatever your favorite social media is!
Sign up for email delivery at the top of the page!
And comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment