Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Dragon Tail Crochet Scarf: FREE Pattern

My designing mind has been at it again! 

This time at the request of a customer that noticed that this particular style of scarf pattern is wholly lacking in crochet form!


So, of course I started in and came up with this pretty and fun pattern.

While I did design it with Hayfield Colour Rich Chunky Yarn in mind, it can just as well be worked up in most any yarn you like or have! If you are interested in using the recommended yarn, you can contact me for ordering information.

GO HERE to download your free pattern! Stitch! Have fun!

Watch the tutorial video:



Please be aware that at this time, I cannot reply to your comments on my blog or the YouTube Channel. If you have comments or questions that you would like a response to, please visit Perfectly Knotty's Facebook Page

We love to see how other people are deciding to play with colors and textures, so please share your version of the scarf with us on our Facebook Page. Or on Ravelry

Happy Stitching! Happy Life!
THAT is Living Well!
Love,
SuziQue

No comments:

Post a Comment