Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The BE List Movement!

God has created each of us as human-BEINGS, not human-doings.

I believe that He is far more concerned with how we BE than what we do!

So, instead of making a "List of Things to DO Today", try making a list of things to BE today.

This is my first list. Already I see things that feel so good I think they will be regulars on the list. It has also inspired the way I think about tasks, and what that means as far as me BEING instead of doing ...

Of course there are things we must DO as an act of BEING ... If I list "Be Clean" then I must DO the dishes, or do the laundry, for example.

But this exercise helps me to see how the doing is the tool to the being, not the other way around.

What do YOU think?
Will you try this?
Will you share your BE List with us, with your Facebook or Instagram?

I am inviting you to participate with me!
I am currently calling it The BE Movement #MyBeList

Here are some of the other BE lists I have made.
Share yours on Facebook and use the hashtag #MyBeList







Be Awesome and Live Well!
Love,
Your Rural Girl,
SuziQue

No comments:

Post a Comment