Thursday, November 5, 2009

Convinced of Love



Victor Hugo said, "Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved."

When I read that, I became focused on the word "convinced".

Thinking to myself that someone else does the convincing, it is a matter of persuasion. Someone trying to convince someone else of something. Someone demonstrating through words & actions to bring another into a common train of thought.
I also immediately recognized the thought of convinced as a "state of being". That convinced is a conviction that something is true, and right, & that causes the believer to live & behave in a manner that supports that belief.
 
Are you CONVINCED?  Meaning ... Is there someone that is in the process of convincing you that you are loved?  AND are you convinced that it is so?
 
I am!  On both accounts

2 comments:

  1. The words have come out! Now it requires the willingness on your part, the actions on my part & allow OUR natural abilities to move forward unharnessed...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unharnessed, and totally convinced by you, My Mountain!

    ReplyDelete