Thursday, April 24, 2014

Interlocking Rows: Free Crochet Afghan Pattern

In my life, it is currently baby season! So many new and precious souls joining our family! My son and his wife will be welcoming their first, a girl! A cousin having a son, and a niece who is waiting to be surprised! Turquoise and yellow are great gender neutral colors for baby, and this super simple stitch is wonderful easy to work, and fun to watch emerge!
It's also great for afghans, scarves, washcloths, shawls and more!

By working 3 skeins at the same time and carrying the yarn gently up the edges, you avoid having a million ends to weave in! Use hand painted yarn or variegated yarn for a beautiful visual texture!

Get the free pattern here. I do ask that you respect my hard work and efforts to provide you with fun and simple patterns to make your stitching relaxing and enjoyable.
Try it out! Share your picture of your finished project on the Facebook page!

If you like this pattern, share the link to this article or the link to the pattern with your friends so they can download their own copy. There are different social media sharing link options below!


You can watch me crochet the pattern here!


This is a stitch pattern that I really enjoy doing and with the birth of my new granddaughter in January 2015, I have worked it up again as a little car seat blankie with a soft fluffy edge! Which also introduced the opportunity for me to make some updates to this post by making a tutorial video for how to repeat the interlocking rows as an edge!










SO! I made a video tutorial showing how I did it! Just for you! Please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel while you are there!



Trying new things is Living Well!

Love, SuziQue

No comments:

Post a Comment