Thursday, April 4, 2013

Growing and Blossoming with Living Well

I've been blogging for a couple of years now. I have found it to be a wonderful outreach, and a great way for me to share my story and encourage others to keep seeking their own healing process. I have gotten good feedback from those that have been encouraged by my words, and I have felt inspired to continue increasing my sharing. Which in turn increases my efforts to stay focused on the never ending process of my own healing and learning and growing.
 
All or most of us have gone through some kind of difficult times, but how many of us come out the other side of those experiences better than we were to start with!? That is a decision that we have to consciously make! That is what I can teach you how to do! One little thing at a time. One huge thing at a time! It doesn't have to cost a lot of money. It doesn't have to take a lot of time. It is a decision to not be a victim of circumstances. It is a decision to be a better human BECAUSE of the things we have gone through! It is a decision to be IN CHOICE everyday, because that is where our power of individuality is!
 
This is what I teach. This is what I share. This is how I attempt to live my life every day.
 
I'm human. I get snarky at my day job sometimes. Sometimes I eat foods that are not good for me. Sometimes I sit more than I should and sometimes I'm just plain lazy! I can be bossy and I can be sarcastic. But I don't stay in those attitudes very long. I don't beat myself up for stumbling now and again. I just stop. Breathe. Apologize as necessary. Cry as necessary. Identify what triggered that behavior (without spending too much time over psychoanalyzing myself) and devise a realistic strategy for the next time (and there will always be a next time)!
 
Through my process of healing and growth, the other wonderful aspect is that I continually have more quality information to share with you, and I am now in the process of offering some of those resources to you! I am very picky about what I will recommend to my readers. I love you, I care very much about your well-being, and want very much for you to learn and heal and grow, therefore, if I have read a book, or tried a product or service, and not felt I received great benefit, it is not likely to show up here! (Unless it is so awful that I feel the need to warn you to stay clear!) I have not shared a great deal regarding specific products and services over the years, but to increase the value that I offer you, I have decided to start doing just that!
 
Lots of changes will be showing up over the next several months (or more, as new ideas come to me!). I am adjusting the blog layout a bit, in an attempt to make it easier to read on your computer screen, as well as on your mobile device. I have done a tweak or two here and there a little at a time.
 
I am excited that there is now an option to subscribe via email, so try it out! Keep in touch! Comment and be part of the conversation!
 
For the month of April, I have committed to The Ultimate Blog Challenge! Daily posts, and daily sharing, spreading the work about Living Well, and building our community. I have lots of great developments that I am working on, so stay tuned and be part of this growing movement, be part of this burgeoning community!
 
This is where the cool kids hang out, so why wouldn't you want to be part of it!?
 
There came a point when it was more painful to stay tight in the bud that it was to just blossom! It is spring people, it's time to blossom! Show your colors, breathe deep, dance in the rain, love, laugh, and everyday ... more and more ... be...
 
Living Well,
Love,
Suzi~Q

No comments:

Post a Comment