Thursday, April 25, 2013

Living Well: Loving Washington State

I have said it before, and I will say it again.
Washington State is one of the most beautiful and diverse places on the planet!
I love it here!
I love the green!
I love the browns!
I love our water: the ocean on our most western boarder; so many rivers, creeks, and streams criss cross our varied terrain; a great many lakes of various sizes dot our landscape and even change how we live; and of course, beautiful Puget Sound!
I love our various mountain ranges! It is amazing to me that there are places that I can stand and look east and see our Cascade Range, then turn around wesst and see our Olympic Range!
We have desert.
We have ocean.
We have luch fam lands.
We have rain forest.

We have several different beautiful regions here.

The state is divided in (almost) half by the Cascade Range running north and south, which creates two very different and beautiful climates! The very lush Western Wa, and the arid desert farm land of "E-Wa". There is also an invisible dividing line that runs east/west through the middle, so we also have north and south. Each of the quaderants has very distinct and beautifully amazing things to experience!

Last weekend my husband and I took his son for a soccer tournement near Port Angeles on the pinensula, which requires a ferry boat ride (another amazing Washington experience!)

I have lived in washington since I was 3 years old. I love it here! Everyday is amazing. The weather doesn't get old for me! I can feel the electric energy in our stormy skies, and I can feel the rush of life energy with budding new spring life!

Knowing and loving the region where you live is yet another very important way to be
Living Well!
Love,
Suzi~Q

Sign up for email updates at the top of the page and never miss another adventurous article again! Share on your favorite social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment